Environmental Pest Service, the 15th largest pest control company in the US, had several challenges:
- Their customers paid primarily via cash or check
- Average time to pay was 22 days, with few early payments
- Collecting payments was administratively inefficient
Using our TXT2PAY solution, we built an integrated accounts receivable application that:
- Automated the payment process by sending TXT2PAY messages, prompts, and billings to customers through their online EPS account portal.
- Streamlined accounts receivable by enabling billing and payment data to seamlessly pass into EPS’s business management platform, PestPac by WorkWave—allowing EPS and its customers to review and manage payment details and history.
Results via Authvia:
- EPS customers are paying 64% faster
- 92% of payments are either early or on-time
- Average days to pay went from 22 to 8
- Operational efficiency increased drastically
“Our company’s #1 goal is to provide consumers the ability to do business with us in an easy, convenient way. Our #2 goal is to allow for our employees to work in a convenient and efficient way. Allowing our customers to pay via text achieved both of those goals.”David Bradford
Chief Financial Officer, Environmental Pest Service